1. What size containers does Sun Pac provide?
Sun Pac provides these five lengths of container to meet every need:
- 15′ – double doors on one end
- 20′ – double doors on one end
- 22′ – double doors on both ends
- 26′ – double doors on both ends
- 40′ – double doors on one or both ends
2. What are the inside dimensions of Sun Pac’s containers?
The inside dimensions for most of Sun Pac’s containers are 7½’ wide and 7′ to 8′ high.
3. How soon can I have a container delivered?
Call our office at (800) 558-2347 for prompt and courteous service.
4. How can I find out what time of day to expect delivery of a container?
If you call Sun Pac’s office between 4:30pm and 5:00pm the day before your scheduled delivery, our dispatcher can give you a close approximation of your delivery time.
5. How do I order a container with Sun Pac?
Call our office at (800) 558-2347 between 7:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday and our knowledgeable sales staff with help you order the right container for your storage needs.
6. How much will it cost me to have my container moved on the job after it has been delivered?
Sun Pac will charge you no more than your delivery charge to move your container. Please let us know a few days before you need the container moved so we can schedule it into our route. Call our office for more information (800) 558-2347.
7. Can I get a container moved that has material in it?
Sun Pac will move a container with contents as long as the contents are distributed evenly and the loaded container weighs no more than 4,000 lbs.
8. Can I buy a container from Sun Pac?
Sun Pac Rents and Sells containers. Call our office for more information (800) 558-2347.