Sun Pac Storage Containers, Inc. is a leader in the portable storage container industry, operating for more than 40 years throughout the Southern California region. We provide secure, on-site storage solutions, delivered directly to our customers’ door!
We are currently looking to add to our Operations team! We are seeking a roll-up your sleeves, dedicated, General Manager for our Operations team. This position will work alongside and oversee everyday business operations, including Sales, Dispatch, and Customer Service teams. The ideal candidate will be an effective leader with the ability to work easily within all levels of the organization, with a clear and approachable style.
- Perform the day-to-day responsibilities associated with accurately and strategically managing and leading all facets of the operations team including Sales, Dispatch and Customer Service departments, reporting directly to the VP of Operations and CEO/President
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures and identify methods to improve quality, efficiency, and productivity to reduce costs, increase profits, and improve control measures
- Continually analyze sales trends, and customer feedback and work with management team to optimize pricing strategy to drive sales
- Handle all escalated customer service related issues to ensure proper resolution and maintain good customer relations
- Provide sales support and oversight, including coaching, training and CRM/Salesforce management
- Oversee dispatch team and provide active backup and support with escalated customer and driver related issues, including driver routing, and inventory availability
- Work with production and yard management to forecast inventory availability and deliverables
- Hold safety meetings for office, drivers and production team and manage company safety compliance program to adhere with state and local laws
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of operations and sales management experience
- Dispatch or logistics experience a plus
- MS Office Suite, Google
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Proven ability to actively hire, coach and develop teams
- Passion for people management and mentorship
Compensation: $65,000 – $90,000 / Year (Varies based on skills and experience)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits offered
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation