Sun Pac's guarantees next business day delivery for any available storage container and next day on-site moves, relocations and/or removals of containers as needed.
Riverside CA - Riverside CA - Riverside CA - Riverside CA - Riverside CA - Riverside CA - Riverside CA - Riverside CA
1. What size storage containers does Sun Pac provide?
Sun Pac provides these four lengths of container to meet every need:
· 15' - double doors on one end
· 20' - double doors on one end
· 22' - double doors on both ends
· 26' - double doors on both ends
· 40' - double doors on one or both ends
2. What are the inside dimensions of Sun Pac's storage containers?
The inside dimensions for most of Sun Pac's storage containers are 7½' wide and 7' to 8' high.
3. How soon can I have a container delivered?
Sun Pac guarantees delivery before the end of the next business day after you place your order, when inventory permits. In many cases we can deliver on the same day you order. Call our office at (800) 558-2347 for prompt and courteous service.
4. How can I find out what time of day to expect delivery of a storage container?
If you call Sun Pac's office between 4:30pm and 5:00pm the day before your scheduled delivery, our dispatcher can give you a close approximation of your delivery time.
5. How do I order a container and/or set up an account with Sun Pac?
There are three ways to order storage containers or set up your account with us:
· Call our office at 1-800-558-2347 between 8:00am and 5:00pm on Monday through Friday.
· Click on "Order Container" on our web page, fill out the simple order form, and submit it via the internet - we will call you to verify your order and provide costs.
· Click on "Credit Application" on our web page, print the form, complete it and mail it to us or fax it to us at 1-949-458-9847 to quickly and easily establish your account.
6. How much will it cost me to have my container moved on the job after it has been delivered?
Sun Pac will charge you no more than your delivery charge to move your container. Please let us know the day before you need the container moved. Call our office for more information.
7. Can I get a container moved that has material in it?
Sun Pac will move a container with contents as long as the contents are distributed evenly and the loaded container weighs no more than 4,000 lbs.
8. Can I order a storage container from Sun Pac with shelves or pipe for shelves?
Sun Pac provides one-inch pipes to use for shelving, and they must be specifically requested when ordering your container. All our containers have 1¼-inch pipe sleeves which accept 1-inch pipes. Other shelving material is provided by the customer.
9. Can I make modifications to Sun Pac storage containers - such as drilling holes for utilities?
Holes can be drilled at the very bottom of the sides of our containers. Such holes must be no larger than ¼ inch in diameter. No other modifications can be made without permission from Sun Pac. If unauthorized modifications are made, customer will be charged repair fees.
10. Can I buy a container from Sun Pac?
Sun Pac Rents and Sells containers - Call our office for more information.